When it comes to life, I think the more important thing is not having never made mistakes, but not having repeated them.
With every step in time, there are experiences and lessons. And just as important as it is to learn things, I think the more important thing is to remember them. This blog is about some highlights of lessons and inspirations that come to mind right now. Feel free to click on the links and see if these inspire you, too!
1. Upbringing with grandparents: Simple living, high thinking
2. The years in school: Slow starts can last long, anything is possible.
3. Manveen Sandhu (school principal): Hard work, planning, focus and the joy in work!
4. Steve Job’s speech at Stanford: Creativity, Courage and Resolve
5. Randy Pausch’s last lecture: Perspective, Passion
6. Ayn Rand’s Fountainhead: Belief in oneself
7. Devdas Menon (IIT Madras): Place of spirituality in life
8. Jim Collin’s ‘Good to Great’: Simplicity of thought, Disciplined Action, Tireless Resolve
9. The Bhagwad Gita: Nishkaam karma
10. Isaacson’s “Einstein: His Life and Universe”: Einstein’s joyful quest for deeper truths of nature
Of course, this moment does not comprehend things in entirety or make an exhaustive list. But it feels good to keep a moment, any time!